1. Finding out that someone who you thought was your friend is really not your friend
2. Having high expectations that are let down
3. Rainy gloomy days
4. Knowing that you have made a huge mistake
5. When you figure out that the "I'm so lucky to have you as a friend!" meant nothing
6. When you figure out that someone has made a plan behind your back to separate you and another friend.
1. Knowing that you are going to have tons of fun working on a project with your good friends
2. Knowing that you have a great family
3. Knowing that you will have great fun learning at school the next day!
Hey guys! How are you doing? The lists above are what I am sad about and what I am happy about. Sadness is an illness an happiness is a treat. So, whenever you are feeling sad, reach for the happy. Think of the happy things in your life! You will definitely feel at least a little better.
Also, I made a writing blog that I am going to post my writing on, Some of my writing will be posted on this blog and in the writing section of this blog but all of my writing will be published on that blog. I have already published some writing and will publish more later! To visit my writing blog click here