1.21.2017

Pieces of Advice





1. 

know that you made mistakes in the past, and know that you'll make more in the future.
mistakes are inevitable, cringe worthy instances are un-avoidable.

so accept your mistakes and learn from them, but don't dwell on them.

2.

learn something new every day.
whether it be about the world, a friend, or yourself, learn something. 

3.

make time for yourself to just enjoy life.
do whatever you want to do whether that be reading a book, or dancing around crazily in your room.

4.

don't worry about what others think.

embrace your peculiarities.

and never let your fear of what others are thinking stifle your personality.

5.

spend time with the people you love. 



-Jollygirl


16 comments:

  1. What beautiful advice, I really need to remember those points :) Thank you! <3

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so important to learn something new everyday. Funny, most of the time I learn or am motivated to do things when I'm not pushed to do it-- I'll clean my room when not told and my writing smooths out consistently when it doesn't feel like scrapping my head against the wall. Thank you for this!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really important! And I agree!
      Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Hey! You've given some good advice. I particularly love this one:
    "don't worry about what others think.

    embrace your peculiarities.

    and never let your fear of what others are thinking stifle your personality."

    All the best!

    Steph
    www.socialspying.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful. bookmarking this for the sad days <3

    ~ noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Noor!
      I'm glad you liked it.

      Delete
  5. these are wonderful pieces of wisdom.
    how i wish i followed them more.

    be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ashley.
      I think all of us feel that way as we get older..We wish that we did things or didn't care as much about what people think when we were younger.

      Delete
  6. Hey,
    WOnderful advices, you are right we done mistakes and we will do. It doesn't matter because in my eyes life is a challenge and we live this challenge. Mistakes are there for learning something.
    Love,Lea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're right, mistakes are there for learning something.

      Delete
  7. yaas I love this so much. Especially the point about taking some time to enjoy the moment and life. too often I think that every minute should be working toward the future, but I should be enjoying my life as well.

    love this!

    katie grace
    a writer's faith

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!