10.18.2015

A Guest Post from Neri: Places to Go While You're in London

Hey everyone! Today, I have a guest post from Neri who blogs at My Life In A Tab.  Thank you Neri, for offering to guest post! Neri wrote a really interesting post about places to go while you're in London, that I'll definitely use as reference when I visit the UK!
Anyways, on to the post!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

London is the capital of England and there are so many things to do that you can sometimes feel overwhelmed with what attractions to visit, so I have put together a list of my favourite attractions.

1 | Madame Tussauds London

(source)
Madame Tussaud London is amazing because you can pose with your favourite celebrities, which may be the only time you will be able to see them in 'real' life!

2 | Princess Diana Memorial Fountain

(source)
I love visiting the fountain because it is the perfect way to cool of in the summer and you can pack a picnic and spend the afternoon just lounging in Hyde Park!

3 | Science Museum London

(source)
The science museum is one of few museums (that I know of!) that have interactive exhibits so that you can learn and have fun at the same time!

4 | London Eye

(source)
I know this is a typical one, but the London Eye is perfect place to take stunning photos of London!

Now you have a few places to visit while you're in London!

Love, Peace and Snickers x }|{

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!