8.30.2015

Change: It Comes With Good and Bad Things

Change. It's a word that we experience throughout our entire lives. Everything is constantly changing. Think about it. Our friends, our personalities, our surroundings, our experiences, they are all things that change as time goes on. 

Change can be a scary word. It can be a happy word. It can be a sad word, too. It can be a whirlpool of emotions all at once. There are multiple ways that change can make you feel, depending on the situation. In my case, change made me feel scared. It made me feel worried.

I still feel a bit scared and worried, even now. I'm still exploring the large change that I'm experiencing, and figuring everything out. There are things that I don't like about this change, but there are plenty of great things, as well. And, I'm excited to experience all of them. 

That's the thing with change- it comes with good and bad things. You just have to accept those bad things. You have to take a deep breath, and say to yourself, "I can do this. I'm strong enough to deal with all the bad that will come, and I'll enjoy all the good." Because you are strong enough to deal with any change that comes. The proof of that is that you've dealt with change already throughout your life. For example, when you were learning to walk, or when you started Kindergarten, or when you moved to another house. All of those times, you dealt with change. You got through all the hard things about your change, and you enjoyed all the good things. 

So, what I'm basically trying to say is, you can get through change. It may seem scary, but at the end you'll be fine. 


Have a nice day,
Jollygirl


8 comments:

  1. Change can be hard for me-- it's so rare that any of the changes in my life as viewed as "good", but like you said, we have to hold on. It's just one tiny hurdle, that's all.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, change can be hard for me, as well. But, like you said, it is just one tiny hurdle.

      Delete
  2. Change does come with positives and negatives, but the important thing is that it's something new, and life would be boring without it. I feel like my life has a serious lack of change, and I can't wait for something new to finally happen. The only problem is holding on to what used to be.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, life would be boring without change. I do like routine, though, so even if there are not that many changes happening in my life at a particular time, I still enjoy it, because there are so many things that we can appreciate that just happen in our day to day routine,

      Delete
  3. Lovely post, Jollygirl! My sister is currently going through change, she is starting secondary school where none of her primary school friends are going, so she is quite nervous! I will suggest she reads this post to help her understand that it will be okay, and you have to face the negatives and postitives in order to change your life for the better!

    Paige xo // The Joys of Being Paige

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope that this post helps your sister!

      Delete
  4. I always get scared of change, but in the end it turns out to be a really good thing. Love this post!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same way! Thank you!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!