Here's an interview from Noor who blogs at A Little Bit of Sunshine. Thank you Noor for taking time to answer the following questions.
1. Tell a little bit about yourself (Name, age, hobbies, blog name, etc.)
I'm Noor! Hai! I'm from A Little Bit of Sunshine! I like fangirling, reading, blogging, writing (horribly), dancing awkwardly (it's usually just arm flailing)
2. Who are your role models in your life?
Hmm...Fall Out Boy because their music is my inspiration. Mia Hamm because she's my soccer inspiration. JK Rowling and Rick Riordan because they got me into reading hardcore. And Morning because she inspired me to keep my blog going :)
3. What kind of music do like to listen to?
EMO SCREAMO HARDCORE WOOO. Nah just kidding. I really love Fall Out Boy! I'm also a pretty big Paramore and Melanie Martinez fan!
4. What are some things that you fangirl about?
Harry Potter, Doctor Who, bandsss, band members, Youtubers, books!
5. Why do you blog?
To connect with other people, share my ideas with the world, and I try to aim to help people and make them smile!
6. What is the most challenging part of blogging for you?
Posting regularly, it's been a challenge this summer, I'm just so busy :(
7. I know you are a Potterhead, so I just have to ask: Who is you favorite character in Harry Potter? Least favorite? Why?
Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger. I feel like Draco is just so misunderstood and that he was like born into an evil family and that he was good, deep down, so therefore I love him. Hermione because I can just relate to her so much! I don't really have a least favorite besides the obvious Umbridge and Voldemort.
Thank you Noor for the answers! I enjoyed reading them!
Have a nice day, everyone! Bye!