8.20.2015

Interview with Noor

Here's an interview from Noor who blogs at A Little Bit of Sunshine. Thank you Noor for taking time to answer the following questions. 


1. Tell a little bit about yourself (Name, age, hobbies, blog name, etc.)

 I'm Noor! Hai! I'm from A Little Bit of Sunshine! I like fangirling, reading, blogging, writing (horribly), dancing awkwardly (it's usually just arm flailing)

2. Who are your role models in your life?

Hmm...Fall Out Boy because their music is my inspiration. Mia Hamm because she's my soccer inspiration. JK Rowling and Rick Riordan because they got me into reading hardcore. And Morning because she inspired me to keep my blog going :)

3. What kind of music do like to listen to?

EMO SCREAMO HARDCORE WOOO. Nah just kidding. I really love Fall Out Boy! I'm also a pretty big Paramore and Melanie Martinez fan!

4. What are some things that you fangirl about?

Harry Potter, Doctor Who, bandsss, band members, Youtubers, books!

5. Why do you blog?

To connect with other people, share my ideas with the world, and I try to aim to help people and make them smile!

6. What is the most challenging part of blogging for you?

Posting regularly, it's been a challenge this summer, I'm just so busy :(

7. I know you are a Potterhead, so I just have to ask: Who is you favorite character in Harry Potter? Least favorite? Why? 

Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger. I feel like Draco is just so misunderstood and that he was like born into an evil family and that he was good, deep down, so therefore I love him. Hermione because I can just relate to her so much! I don't really have a least favorite besides the obvious Umbridge and Voldemort.




Thank you Noor for the answers! I enjoyed reading them!
Have a nice day, everyone! Bye!

8 comments:

  1. I think the interview with Noor is great! I might do a guest post, let me think about it .... xx

    Shine on,
    GirlRadio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Noor gave great answers! Also, I would love for you to do a guest post!

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS NOOR YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY LOVE YOU TOO <3 <3 <3 Hehe, you and I have the same tastes in music! I love Melanie Martinez's voice; very eccentric, in a good way! And Drago Malfoy is such a complex character; I love reading characters similar to what he goes through, too. It's a fun read.

    I'll try to guest post but the fact that there are so many guest posts I have to get done... Well, it will take me awhile, but I will try to write something!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noor did give really good answers!
      It would be wonderful if you could guest post, but I understand that you're busy. :-)

      Delete
  3. Hiya,

    This was a really cool interview with Noor mhahahaha. Can't wait for more posts!

    Check out my blog? If you want to ~ shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the interview! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Ooh guest posters you say? I'll consider it, and love this interview too by the way!

    Emily // Lynde Avenue Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love for you to do a guest post, and I'm glad that you enjoyed the interview :-)

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!