5.07.2015

Five Ways To Get Out Of A Blogger's Block

Haven't we all had those days were we just did not know what to post? When we had a bloggers block of some sort? Below, are tips that will help you get over blogger's block.


1. Get Ideas From Lists Online

Online, you can find multiple lists of blog post ideas. A lot of these ideas are actually pretty useful, and worth using your time to read. Below I've listed webpages that have good ideas. 

Though blog idea generators sometimes give incredibly ludicrous ideas, it's worth giving them a try, because sometimes they will spurt out a great idea. Below are my favorite blog generators.

Other blogs can be a great place to bounce ideas off of, and get inspiration. Just make sure that you don't use the same post idea as another blog without asking permission! 

4. Look Through Your Old Drafts

Sometimes, drafts have a lot of potential. The idea in them might be worthwhile to write about. So, look through your old drafts!

5. Take A Blogging Break

If your blogger block continues, it may just be time to take a break from blogging. Take a leave from blogging for one week, to two months. 


I hope this hope helped you! Toodles! 




8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tips! Now I have a few more sites to check out every time I need inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I've never used a blog generator before-- namely because it is only occasionally I end up being stuck in a rut-- but thank you! I'll be sure to check these sites out when I have the chance!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ALWAYS get blogger's block! If you ever do end up being stuck, I hope that these sites will help you!

      Delete
  3. This is great! I'll bookmark it for future use :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tips!! Thanks! I've been on bloggers block for a while, I think I might need a break. Bethany!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!