3.12.2015

I Want to go to Europe

I might get to go to Europe this year! So exciting! I've been desperately wanting to go for years! Disclaimer: Pictures are not mine!

 Image result for europe places
I want to go to Paris, to devour yummy food. I'll go up the Ifle Tower, singing a song. Then I'll look down, but be frightened by the height, but then I will come to my senses and be so very joyful, watching the amazing view.  

I want to go to Germany to see the wonderful architecture. I will walk slowly around the towns, slowly enjoying life, smiling at all people!

I want to go to Pisa, to see the leaning tower. See the aged monuments, that hold so much history! 

Image result for europe places Britain
I want to go to London. I will walk through the beautiful scenes. Skipping down London, my smile will be bursting at the seams. 


There are so many countries to visit in Europe and I would like to see all of them. Sadly, if I do get to go, the above places are probably the only ones I'll be able to see. Look  out for a girl smiling and skipping over Europe this summer! 

Have you been to Europe before? Do you live there? Are you going to go soon? Do you want to go?
Tell me in the comments!

8 comments:

  1. Take me with you!!! I wish I could go. I have always wanted to go to Paris!!! You are hopefully going to the place of my dreams.
    Love,
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was born in England, and I moved to Canada when I was four years old. I've been to Paris (and yes, I've gone to the top of the Eiffel Tower!), Germany, Italy (yes, I've been to Rome!! But, umm, the Leaning Tower of Pisa is in Pisa, not Rome.), and OF COURSE I've been to London :)

    Amelie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to Europe, too! My school is taking a trip to there next year but I can't go. :( Also, my grandmother went on anmonth long trip to go visit all of Europe; she says London, Paris, and Venice are definitely worth seeing!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in the UK but live nowhere near London and have only been their once.
    I really want to go to (and have never been to) Germany, France and Italy. Sooooooo excited 4 u ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so great Jollygirl! I've been to Europe; it's very fascinating! We went to Italy, France, and England. I do hope you get to go because all in all it will make for an amazing vacation!

    -GirlRadio ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Germany one looks like Cinderella's castle! I've only been there when I was a very little baby, so I really want to go again and experience it when I'm old enough to fully appreciate and enjoy the experience!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Living in Europe, there are still SO many places I haven't been where I wanna go! Rome and Paris for instance! Especially Paris. I so wanna go there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Though I'm pretty sure the leaning tower is in Pisa...
      Still, interesting places!
      If you go to Germany, you should try out Berlin!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!