2.08.2015

There Are Things to Live For

The world is so beautiful
Our lives our stock full with hope and chances
Hope and chances to be something.
do something
But, we take it for granted,
we don't appreciate it enough
to go on,
keep working,
until we are where we wanted to be,

The world is a funny place
roles can be reversed,
there is always cracks of light in those dark stormy clouds,
there are always people who would be your friend,
there are wonderful experiences to be gained throughout your life,
there are things to live for

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
Many people, these days aren't dealing with their problems and taking the easy way out..suicide. People don't realize that they have tons of things to live for. So, right now, I'm going to share two big things that you can keep living for:-)

1. Close your eyes. Imagine where you'll be in 15 years. Maybe you will be sitting in an office, smiling as you've just won your first case. Maybe you're at a signing children's copies of books, because the book you wrote has become a bestseller. Maybe you are at the premier of the movie you starred in. Maybe your designs are the most trendy and wanted fashion item all over the world. Just think about something that you would like to do, a moment where you'd be happy. That moment you just thought of that would happen in the future..well, you would never get to experience it if you ended your life. Instead, you can know there are great things coming for you, and work toward your goals. Look forward to those happy moments in life, they'll appear often! Cherish the smallest things (such as the sound of rain on pavement) and enjoy them. Even the smallest things can make you smile. 

2. There is always someone who cares about you. Always. Someone who would help deal with what you're going through, who you could gain wonderful memories with. You are never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever alone.  



Remember, there is always something to live for. 

Bye! 








16 comments:

  1. This is really inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing this. The world needs more inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad that people are liking this!

      Delete
  3. this is beautiful <3 Very inspiring, and I think I may have been struck with a bit more inspiration now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really inspiring. I will probably be signing childrens copies of a book :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, you will be signing children's copies of books! Definitely!

      Delete
  5. I will probably be one of those people signing off my books. Lots of the world really needs to hear this. :)

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Your writing is amazing..You'll definitely be signing books. I'll be in line to get my copy signed:-)

      Delete
  6. Great post. You're right there is a lot to live for. I'm just imaging myself signing books, but I want that to be soon than fifteen years, because I'd be thirty by that point! Gosh that makes me feel old:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, you're a great writer!! I think it will be sooner than 15 years:-). Basically, anytime in the future! In fifteen years, I'd be 25!

      Delete
  7. This is lovely. It made me smile because it made me think of a happy, vibrant and colourful future. I needed this today; thank you xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you liked this!

      Delete
  8. This is such a beautiful post!

    Hannie | CHAPTERS LIKE THIS

    ReplyDelete
  9. So inspiring (:
    I really liked this post!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!