2.01.2015

It's My Blog B-Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's that time of the year! It's is my first blog anniversary! When I first started blogging, I never thought I would still be blogging a year later. It all started more than a year ago, when I started reading Morningtime4's  blog. Her blog was the first one I'd ever read, and I checked up on it all the time. Everything about her blog is wonderful. If you've never read it, I suggest that you check it out, by clicking on her name. Morningtime4 was the one who inspired me to start a blog. So on one day, exactly one year ago, I sat at the computer, brainstorming a name for my blog. I chose the name I did choose, because that was what I wanted to do with my blog: share thoughts. So, I created it, and I didn't know what my first post would be about, but I decided to write about what was happening right then. About snow! You can check it out here if you would like to see it. In February, I wrote 8 posts but I wasn't putting enough effort into getting readers. I was completely clueless about blogging. As the months went on, I forced myself to blog and write posts though I didn't want to. However in June, I started enjoying blogging a lot, and did it a lot more. I actually got kind of obsessed with it. Now, I really enjoy blogging, but I don't obsessively check blogger for posts every half an hour and I don't completely desert it either. I look forward to experiencing my next years of blogging.


Stats:

After one year of blogging, I have 9638 page views, 679 comments, 32 followers, and 97 posts.

Q and A:
I don't have that many questions(I think people forgot about the Q and A) but I will answer the ones that I got.

Star Girl:
If you could have a super power, what would it be?
Reading minds! I would love to know what people are thinking!!

What part of the day do you like the best?
Probably the afternoon, as it's a joyful bright time of the day!

Morningtime4:
What inspired you to start blogging?
You! I actually wrote about you inspiring me at the top of my post!

What is your favorite ice cream combo?
I like the classic brownie/vanilla/caramel/fudge/cherry on top ice cream.

Thank you Morningtime4 and Star Girl for your questions!


Now, I would like to thank and link the people who did my blog party! Thank you so much for helping me celebrate! It means a lot to me!




18 comments:

  1. 1 year?Congratulations that's quite an achievement :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on one year! I hope that the upcoming years will hold great things for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blog birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    P.S I did your blog party too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And, I'm really sorry..I'm checking out your blog now.

      Delete
  4. Yayy you've come so far! I still remember when you did a guest post for me back in September! Keep it up girl - you're going places! xo

    Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emily! You've been one of my inspirations!

      Delete
  5. Congrats. Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, my feels. This... this made my day. Thank you so much! ^.^ Keep up the great work! You've got places to go! :)

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jollygirl, one year!!! Great job!! Your blog is going to get really big, I feel it (ok, I just hope :D) This post was awesome. Your blog is awesome. You're awesome.

    Amelie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amelie! I'm sure your blog is going to grow a lot over this year also! Thank you!

      Delete
  8. Congrats on coming so far! I'm sure you have even brighter things in your future, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!