2.27.2015

Fan Month




    Heather from Sometimes I'm a Story is holding a fantastic event and this is: Fan Month!
I've decided to join!


1. When do you plan on being a fan?
I will be a fan on the first week of March..so March 1 to March 7. 


2. What goals will you set for yourself?

I will discover 3 new blog every day, and comment on a post of that blog. So my goal is to have 21 comments on new blogs by the end of the week. 

3. Are you going to set any rules for yourself? Exceptions to those rules?
I will comment on every single post I read. I will do this unless I am immensely busy.  


4. Where do you plan on sharing the great posts you read?
In the TBC google + group!






5. Where could you be a fan outside the blogosphere?

I will be extra considerate to the things people do for me:-)

This is a great event! I'm excited!
Bye!

14 comments:

  1. This seems like such a fun filled event!! Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of doing this! Hope all goes well!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It seems really fun!

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you decided to join! This is awesome! :D I like your measurable goals, and that you'll be more considerate—that's something I struggle with myself! Thanks so much for participating!

    Also, if you want to add your link to the linky, so that it's easier to find you, you are welcome to add your link with the others in this post! I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for organizing this Heather! This is such a great idea! Yes, considerateness is something that I struggle with.

      Delete
  4. Yay! More people joining in! This truly is a fantastic idea, so kudos to Heather on that. Discovering three new blogs a day is a great way to measure your goals -- hope to see you around during Fan Month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather's idea was fantastic! Hope to see you around also!

      Delete
  5. I know this is off topic but when is your web diary coming out.I can not wait any longer. I love your work and you. And great blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Chloe! This has put a bright smile on my face. I'm happy that you're excited about my web diary! Considering that Yazzy's diary came out just now, mine will probably come out in 2-4 weeks:-)

      Delete
    2. thanks so much. I can't wait. Love your work and hope you have a great awesome day.

      Delete
  6. Great goals! It's great to see so many people joining in with Fan Month. Every time I turn around another amazing person has joined in, which is awesome. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!