1.18.2015

First Blog Birthday: Celebrating with a Blog Party and a Q and A!!

Hello lovely readers! No, my blog b-day is not today. February 1, is the special date(I'll definitely be posting on that date). But, I wanted to ask you guys to help celebrate!! And to celebrate, I've decided to have a blog party and a Q and A!! So..let me tell you more about it!!



If you would like to participate in this, you need to answer a few questions, either in the comments or on your blog. If you do decide to answer the questions on your blog, make sure you include the pic above. The Blog Party ends on Jan 31,2015. The entries will not be judged or used in any way. This is just for fun! And you DO NOT have to do this, but if you wanted to, that would awesome! And, if you do this, I'll add your blog to my blog list at the bottom of this blog. I will also link your answers on the post I publish on February 1! Note: I have the right to object adding your blog if it is offensive in any way.

Here are the questions!:

  1. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
  2. Favorite party snack? Why? 
  3. What type of chocolate is your favorite? Milk, dark, white, or other?
  4. Describe your favorite memory?
  5. What is your favorite post that I have published on this blog?
  6. Just type whatever you want in this section. You can answer a question, type random letters, share a fact about yourself,etc..

Now, the Q  and A! On February 1, my blog birthday I will be posting answers to your questions! You can comment a few questions or email me at reflectionsofajollygirl@gmail.com

You can ask me anything, don't be shy about asking any questions. If a question is too personal, I will not answer it, but feel free to ask me anything! Please submit all questions by January 29, 2015. If you miss this deadline you can ask me on the 30th, and 31st, but after that, if you ask, I will not be able to answer your questions in the post. I eagerly wait for your questions! 

If you have time, please join the blog party, or drop by and ask a question. Thank you!! 

19 comments:

  1. For some reason yesterday the blog following icon keeps coming up with errors that it won't work, so I can't follow your blog at this time, but I will once it works! Do you know why it's not working? I've tried it from two different computers and it's driving me nuts ;)
    This blog party is a really good idea, by the way!
    -Lauren <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And there's a trick to getting the follow button to work! Click the squares beside the follow button, and then click follow on the pop up window!!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to answer these questions and I'll email you my questions soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll do it! It might be towards the end of the party because I have exams coming, but I'll try as hard as I can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Oakstar! Good luck on your exams!!

      Delete
  4. I'll attempt to do this! I have a district book competition coming up against many different high schools and I have to prep myself for that, but I will try not to forget this! And if I can't post on my blog, I guess I'll just post it here and add your image to my sidebar. ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Good luck on your district book competition! How does that work?

      Delete
    2. Hi! I was able to find some time in my schedule to write a post for your blog party! It's up and live on my blog! My questions for your Q & A are:

      What inspired you to start blogging?
      What is your favorite ice cream combo?
      Which author's writing style does your writing resemble to?

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  5. This is such a great idea! I'll try my best to participate. :}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll participate. I'm looking forward to answering these questions:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved your answers! Thanks for participating!

      Delete
  7. I'm doing it!! It might be towards the end, though... I'm really busy!

    xoxo,
    Amelie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, I finally followed your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see that you followed it, but thank you so much!

      Delete
  9. Great questions I just posted my answers. My questions for you are, if you could have a super power what would it be and what part of the day do you like best?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for participating! I love your answers! And, thank you for the questions!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!