1.11.2015

Eye 4 Design- A New Fantastic Blog to Discover!

Hello! I love reading new blogs;there are so many amazing blogs in the blog land!! Well, here's another one! A friend of mine who I met at the Discovery Girl summit told me about it! Tahlia (the writer of the blog) loves fashion, is an amazing designer, and is great with crafts! She posts about fashion, lifestyle, reviews, and recipes. Tahlia's blog is called Eye 4 Design and you can get to it by clicking here. 

The thing I love about Tahlia's blog, is as you read it, her personality seeps through the words and her ideas and DIYs are so cool(I'm trying some of them out soon)! So, please check it out!!

Bye!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for helping me discover her blog! It's amazing!!!

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I remember Oakstar did a post about her blog to and I checked it out. Her personality really shines!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sooo much, Neha! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This link no longer works and I cannot find her blog anywhere!! Does anyone know the correct link?? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the link does not work, it probably means that she removed her blog. I know that at some point she made a new blog, but I am not able to find the link to that. Sorry about that!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!