1.24.2015

A Letter to a Foe

Dear _____________________________,
Yesterday, I recall that you said something especially ruinous. You told to an acquaintance that her job was being done incompetently, and with mistakes. However, the fault that you blamed on a hardworking being, was actually committed by a coward. And the reason for me calling that certain person a coward is because, they were not willing to accept the mistake that they made, and blamed it on another, expressing that the other wasn't performing their job well. Not only did this coward make one mistake yesterday as she was completing a job, another fatal one was made. And, I have just retold that mistake, as the blaming. And, I'm sure you know who this coward is, as you know exactly what you did yesterday, and probably understand the fault of it. 

What you did was not unexpected. Your sickly disposition proved that something or the other would happen often. But your nature, does not satisfy an excuse for what you have done. Instead, you must change your usual habits to better ones, apologize to people you have hurt, lose your insecurities. Now, as the word insecure has come up, let us go into what the causes of these "habits" are. I believe, that it is due to insecurity, self-worth, and pride. You want to be the best, and not let your faults show, so you go blaming and and making acquaintances look worse in comparison to you. As you do this, you're hurting yourself and others. If, you started to embrace flaws and talents, I believe that this would stop. 

I'm not quite sure at all that you will make an effort to be kinder, though. But, though the words you have said do perform wounds and well tears, we will not take it. You acquaintances have self worth and know that your words don't matter. They now know what causes your "lashes" thanks to this letter. 

I know you have done many things, but this was horrible. I particularly feel very sorry for you and disappointed. As for the one who was wounded yesterday, and the several in the past: I'm proud of you for staying strong and not letting these words get to you.

Sincerely,
Jollygirl

I hope you enjoyed reading this letter that I wrote above! Have a great weekend! Bye!


source

12 comments:

  1. This was a really strong letter in both the language and the message behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you found this interesting!

      Delete
  3. Ooh, this is so unique and interesting! Loved reading it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes..it's a little different but I'm glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  4. This is such an unique, non-ubiquitous post!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like to be a little different..

      Delete
  5. I really really loved this letter. It was really well-written and thoughtful. Great post anyways :)
    Oh, and btw, pretty uh-mazing blog you're running over here. Keep up the good work =)

    Autumn
    http://autumnreadsandwritesallday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting this blog! I'm about to visit yours:-)

      Delete
  6. This was a really strong letter, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. This is such a unique post, and I admire you for 'writing' to a foe ans sharing about your life.

    x Cloudy Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yasmine! I'm glad you enjoyed!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!