1.10.2015

A Guest Post by Noor: DIY Decorative Boards

Hi everyone! Today Noor is visiting this blog and guest posting!! I appreciate it so much that she is doing this. So without further ado, let's read Noor's lovely post!!


DIY Decorative Folders

Hey everyone! I'm Noor from A Little Bit Of Sunshine and I am super excited to be guestposting here today! Today, I'll be sharing with you tips on how you can decorate your folders to make them nice and sweet. Unfortunately, I could not get the correct "folder" I was planning but this taught me that you can use these tips for anything! Let's get right into the post!

Tip 1: Get the right supplies

While decorating, you've got to have the correct supplies.


As you can see in this photo, I am using: Bic Markers (which are amazing!), colored pens, washi tape (It was so hard to choose my favorite for this post!) and tape (for any little tid bits I wanted to add)

Tip 2: Don't be afraid to experiment

Do you have that bright glitter glue laying around somewhere? Add it! Remember, you want to personalize your folder to make it your own and so people can also easily identify it!

Tip 3: Use lots of patterns!

Patterns are fun and you can experiment a lot with them.

Cute right? You can use chevrons, squiggles, curves, whatever you want!!

Tip 4: Doodle!

Mastered the art of drawing cacti? Draw some all over the folder. They look cute and they will make your folder different from everyone else's!

Plus, you can also doodle stuff related to the type of folder. If its a math folder, draw little symbols!

Tip 5: Label. Label. LABEL

Labels are super duper important when it comes to folders.



As you can see, I did my label with washi tape but you can do it however you want. With marker, paper, tape, etc.

That's all I have for today folks. I hope you enjoyed today's post and I will see you on my blog here!

~Noor



5 comments:

  1. Lovely guest post. :)

    xx Nicole Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips, Noor! :)

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning, I responded to your comment on my blog/site!

      Delete
  3. I can't seem to see the pictures (they're just big empty boxes) and I refreshed the page a couple of times.
    Interesting post though.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!