11.29.2014

TV shows you might like

Hi! How was your Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping? Mine went awesome! Today, I would like to share some TV shows that some of you guys might like. So, lets get on with it!!


Gilmore Girls is a comedy/drama about the relationship of a mother and a daughter. If you decide to watch this, I recommend that you watch seasons 1-3 or 1-4. When, Rory goes to college, I fell like the show starts going downhill, and the characters get extremely annoying, and the show is all about romance, rather than school and or the mother daughter relationship. I'm currently watching season 6, and I'm thinking of stopping.

Language: There's a bit of language in this show, not a lot, but definitely some. 
Romance: There's romance through all the seasons, but it remains clean until season 4 or 5. 
Star rating out of 5: 3 and 1/2 
Age: The show is rated TV-14 but I would say 12+
Where can you find it: Netflix


Full House, to me is the best show out of all of these. It's about a a single dad(mom dies recently) who asks help from his wife's brother, Uncle Jesse, and his best friend named Joey, to help him raise his three children named DJ, Stephanie, and Michelle. The family grows together, and new editions are always added to the family. It's is so fun to see all the children and adults grow, and change. The show is based on comedy, but at the same time deals with important issues, in a clean way. 
Language: There's a little but barely. 
Romance: A bit between the adults and their girlfriends. and between the kids, very very clean romance. 
Star rating out of 5: 6!!!
Age: I think it's meant to be for 7+ but I think any age would enjoy this. 
Where to find it: Some episodes replay on some channel on TV(I don't remember which) or you can buy them on Amazon. 


Just watch Glee for the songs. 
Language: A bit more than Gilmore Girls
Romance: Quite a lot. 
Stars out of 5: 3
Age: 12+
Where to find it: Netflix


Psych is such a funny series about a police station that solves crimes. Shawn and his friend Gus pretend that Shawn is a psychic and help solve crimes. Mystery and comedy lovers will enjoy this. 
Language: Not much
Romance: There is a bit, but nothing really dirty. 
Violence: There's definitely some violence and creepy stuff in this show. 
Stars out of 5: 5
Age: 11 or 12+
Where to find it: Netflix



Other Shows That I have Enjoyed:
Ugly Betty
Royal Pains


14 comments:

  1. I tried watching Gilmore Girls and technically I'm still watching it, but I've sorta taken a break. My mum loves Full House and Glee sounds like a good show :)

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glee is a pretty good show. I think you'd like it. What do you think of Gilmore Girls and Full House?

      Delete
  2. Haha I get what you mean about Gilmore Girls. It goes really downhill, especially when it starts turning into a soap opera with April and the constant flopping between Luke and Chris. But the fist few seasons are amazing, and it's one of my favourite show. I didn't know you watched Full House! I love that show! Especially the seasons where Michelle is still young but not a baby. I've never heard about the other shows but they sound good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't gotten to the part in Gilmore Girls where April is, but I'm getting close. I also hate how irresponsible Rory is being with Logan though they're not together at this moment(in the episode I'm on, is a few episodes after the break up where Logan is trying to win Rory back). She used to be a girl who was very careful and loved books but now...I also don't like how Lorelie acts when Rory quits Yale, I believe that she should have helped Rory get back to the right spot, and not ignore her.
      I didn't know you watched Full House either! Just now, my dad bought seasons 2-4 for me. And, I agree with you about when Michelle is young but not a baby. That's why my favorite season is season 4. And, the other shows are good. I'm not sure if you'd like Glee(you might)but I think you would like Psych.

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much! I've been on the look out for some good Netflix shows. Definitely going to try some of these out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I love Full House! Pysch is pretty good, too. The others I haven't seen yet and will definitely check out!
    --Rebecca at The Silver Flute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Full House and Psych are awesome shows!

      Delete
  5. Full House is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should try The Big Bang Theory and Friends if haven't seen them already..they're pretty funny as well :D

    Neal Kind
    Daily Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've heard of The Big Bang Theory and Friends (those are my parent's favorite shows) but they're not sure if they want me to watch them, because I'm actually quite young. I'm pretty sure, I'll watch them soon though, considering the shows that I'm watching now.

      Delete
  7. Oh I love Glee so much! Love this post, I'm going off to watch more TV! :)
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!