11.07.2014

The Blogger Recognition Award


The wonderful Beth has tagged me for this award! Thank you! 
rules and regulations:
  • Select 15 blogs to nominate. 
  • Thank the person who nominated you, and give a brief story of how your blog got started and a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. 
  • Attach the award itself! 
  • Comment on each nominee's blog and let them know that you've nominated them.
  • Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. 


How My Blog Got Started: 
Well, I wanted my voice to be heard and to meet lots of different people who are all unique in their own way. And, the name, "Reflections of a Jolly Girl" really fit my personality and what I wanted to write about.

Advice for new bloggers:
Blog for yourself. Don't get caught up in pleasing everyone else with your posts. If you're writing about something that other people like but you don't, to please people, chances are you won't please anyone. When you blog about the things you want to blog about, your posts have passion and understanding. Readers like this. 

Nominations:
I know that you are supposed to nominate 15 people, but because of lack of time, I'll nominate two. 


See ya! 



3 comments:

  1. I love this tag. Great advice and I love your blog name. You must have a great personality ;)

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You have a great personality too!

      Delete
  2. Great tag!!!:D I nominated you for the Lovely Blog Award!:)

    *Hannah*
    A Southern Girls Life

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!