11.09.2014

Music

Music is a huge part of my life. I love the emotion built into it, the rhythm, etc.... Today I'm sharing some current favorite songs.


Need you Right Now by Bethany Mota

This is an amazing song, that has amazing beat and Rhythm and the tune is really good. A 19 year old youtuber wrote it (Bethany Mota)






Elements by Lindsey Stirling

I just discovered who  Lindsey Stirling is yesterday. Anyway, this song doesn't have any words in it. It's just the violin playing. But, it's amazing and you can feel so much emotion coming just from the playing of the violin. Lindsey Stirling's videos to accompany her songs are also pretty good.


Shatter Me by Lindsey Stirling

Again, another masterpiece by Lindsey Stirling. This one does have words, but without the violin it wouldn't be nearly as good.


Human by Christina Perri

The tune and the words of this song are sheer perfection. I can tell a lot of thought was put into this.




Habits by Love To

This song really isn't my favorite, but the tune is good. 



Animals by Maroon 5

Again, this is not one of my favorites, but the tune is catchy 




Voodo Doll by 5sos

I thought the message was conveyed in a cool way in this song. The tune is okay. 



Thousand Years by Christina Perri

This is an absolutely wonderful song. Wonderful lyrics, lovely tune. 



Those are a few, out of all the songs I'm liking right now. Do you like any of the songs that I mentioned above. What other songs do you like? Bye! 

15 comments:

  1. I love music! My favourite song is Alive by Meatloaf. I should do a blog post on him. Habit is a little weird and kinda creepy, but I like the tune too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love music too! And, I agree with you about Habits being kind of creepy, but the tune is nice.

      Delete
  2. I also am not a shipper of Rory and Dean. My favourite is Logan. You haven't met him yet. He's pretty good. But I AM OBSESSED WITH LUKE/LORELAI!! Luke is the best character ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a shipper of Rory and Dean either. I haven't met Logan is yet, but I looked at the descriptions of the next episodes and I know that he proposes to Rory. And, I also know that Lane and Zack eventually get married because of the descriptions. That was a big surprise. I wonder where David went. And, yes, Luke is one of my favorite characters apart from Emily.

      Delete
  3. Habits is kinda weird but I like the tune too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely despise the lyrics in Habits but I like the tune.

      Delete
    2. I also tagged you for the My Favorite Things About Winter Tag on my blog!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing! I love posts that introduce me to new music. :)

    xx Nicole Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love this post! Music is a big part of my life, too.
    You have great taste in music! Right now I'm obsessing over the new Taylor Swift album, 1989, and listening to Florida Georgia Line's first album which is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah, forgot to mention, but I've Nominated you for a blog award!
    -- Rebecca a The Silver Flute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for nominating me! I love 1989!

      Delete
  7. Hello there. :)

    Hello, just wanted to let you know that I tagged you on my blog. Have an awesome day. :)

    -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Animals by Maroon 5 :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!