11.01.2014

Happy late Halloween!

Hi! So basically yesterday, a friend's mom took me home from school with two other friends and we partied!! Just kidding- we actually ate a really early and yummy dinner. Then we changed into our costumes (I was continuously waving a wand around that made lots of noise until I realized that I was being screamed at from down below). Another person joined us and we went off on our way to trick or treat! I was dressed up as a Hogwarts student, one of my friends was dressed up as a vampire, one a witch, and one a flamenco dancer!! We ran (yes we were running) around the neighborhood running up the lawn. And, I do have to say that I made several remarks about how soft the grass was... Well, it was VERY soft! Then, we rang the doorbell while one of my friends peaked through the window of the house which was extremely fun because she kept on accidentally looking even though it is kind of rude. Someone came out, and it was the usual routine: Trick or Treat, Thank You, Happy Halloween, and sometimes I like your dog or Cool decorations. And, if there was a bowl we usually took 1 or 2 candies. There was a sign beside one of the bowls that said please take only one. And my friend remarked, "Okay, we will take one piece of each type of candy!" So, yeah we ended up getting a lot. Bye for now. I have to start working on my Naniwrimo novel! Bye!

8 comments:

  1. That sounds a lot like my Halloween, except I went as Matt Smith and with seven old friends from my elementary school. We ran around for two hours straight! And then, this was really funny, we were getting a little tired of the phrase trick or treat, so we decided a new phrase, "We demand your candy!" It didn't go over well with the parents following a little behind us, so we went back to the regular phrase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know who Matt Smith is but that sounds fun! Haha! Yes, I understand why that phrase might not have gone so well....

      Delete
  2. I went as the 11th Doctor! Sounds fun! I'm too scared to enter Nanowrimo....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was fun! I hope you had fun on your night! And, I was anxious about Nanowrimo first too but I'm still doing it...

      Delete
  3. Haha!! I'm guilty of taking more candy than I'm supposed to...:$
    Looks like you had a great Halloween!
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Yes, I did have a great Halloween, I'm sure you did too!

      Delete
  4. Your friends idea to take one of each type is a great one I might have to use it for myself haha! Please check out my blog and maybe follow it if you like it!
    Any feedback is amazing thanks :)
    anotherteenontheweb.blogspot.co.uk

    From a new followers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! And, yes my friend's idea was marvelous!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!