11.03.2014

Nanowrimo Writeaton

First of all, how do you like my new design? I used some code and photo editing knowledge to create it! Second, a lot of people are doing Nanowrimo including me. So, I thought, why not do a writing marathon for Nanowrimo. So this Saturday, from 2:00 to 5:00 PM eastern time I will be writing for three hours straight. If you would also like to do this comment below!




And if you would like to participate in this writeathon you can also do these little challenges I have down below, every hour. After the writeathon is done, you can create a blog post for the three challenges!

Hour 1 Challenge: Answer the question: "Why did you join Nanowrimo?"

Hour 2 Challenge: Tell us what your story is about! Tell about the personalities of the characters!

Hour 3 Challenge: What was your inspirations for your story?

I hope some of you can do this!

Bye!

14 comments:

  1. Hey! Your blog looks absolutely lovely, well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That means so much to me coming from an amazing designer like you!

      Delete
  2. Your new blog design is really awesome! I'll have to see about the writing challenge. It sounds cool, I just don't know if I CAN write for three hours straight. And I'm kind of a hermit this way, but I'm not quite ready to talk about my novel out loud. I'd really love to participate, so I'll see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Writing for three hours straight is pretty hard. I'm going to watch tv as I write. For me, this doesn't affect how much I write but for you it might but that's a technique that I'll be using. It would be awesome if you participate!

      Delete
  3. I love the new design, Jollygirl. #GoTeamNaNoWriMo X
    - June

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... I'll try to see if I can join! Eastern time zone is way ahead of my timezone, and during that time I'll be at a writing camp, but since I know the location has wifi, I'll try to check in every hour!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! This sounds like so much fun! I hope I can do it but I'm not sure what kind of chores my mom has planned for me on Saturday... ;) But it's great idea and I'd love to participate if you'll have me!
    Also, your design is so precious! I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! It'd be awesome if you did it too! And, you don't have to do it at that particular time.

      Delete
  6. Hi Jollygirl,
    I love your new design!
    Also, I've nominated you to do the 'One lovely blog' award. Hope you can do it!
    <3 Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would love to do the "One lovely blog" award!

      Delete
  7. I'm going to do it but take a lot of breaks!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!