11.22.2014

Inspiring Fictional Characters

Hi! Today I will be sharing some powerful and inspiring fictional characters. 
Hermione Granger, in my opinion is the best female character there is. She is smart, and always tried to do her best at school(of course, when she was in front of the boggart it turned into a teacher telling her she failed all her exams) and didn't let anyone else tell her what to do. And, she started the S.P.E.W organization. She also punched Malfoy...and that makes her on the top of my list.




Luna Lovegood was very different from the other students, but yet so talented. 


Neville Longbottom, showed courage by standing up to Harry, Hermione, and Ron in the first book and showed lots of courage throughout the other books too, especially the seventh book. He's portrayed as a coward but he does have lots of bravery. Plus, he deals with Snape(I wouldn't be able to) and forgets lots of stuff(that's why his grandma gives him a rememberball which Malfoy steals, but then Harry wins back, and then Harry becomes seeker...so yay!)

Ron Weasley always kept the books humorous with his jokes. He was a good character who was willing to sacrifice himself for his friends. 

Harry was very selfless, and valued other people more than himself. He also said the word,"er" a lot which for some reason I like. And, he totally became seeker before Malfoy. 

Albus Dumbledore was the best principal Hogwarts had ever had. He also always came to the rescue, when Harry needed him. 

Fred and George, like Ron also kept the book funny, They continuously cracked jokes and made things that they would sell in their future joke shop (and there was a joke shop eventually where they worked) 

 
Mrs. Weasley has always been good to her children and extremely giving to Harry. She also knits awesome sweaters. 

Sirius Black, though thought to be a murderer was quite a good guy, always helping Harry when he needed it. It was sad to see him die. 

 
Lily was sacrificing and kind, and so was James, They sacrificed themselves for Harry. 

Remus Lupin was a great defense against the arts teacher and a great person. 


Anyways, bye! Oops, I just realized that all these people are only from Harry Potter. Oh well....


21 comments:

  1. Great character choices! I put a link to a Harry Potter quote I thought was wonderful:

    http://img.pandawhale.com/post-12389-Dear-Molly-Watching-over-Fred-mfFc.jpeg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And, awesome quote, I agree! I'll probably do a second edition of this, just because I forgot to include many people like Hagrid for example.

      Delete
  2. You're absolutely right; all of these character choices are amazing! I can personally relate to Hermione and Luna. ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choices! I can relate to Hermione and I love Harry Potter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Harry Potter does rock!

      Delete
  4. Is it bad that i have never fully watched a Harry Potter movie or read the books ? This post has certainly reminded me that I probably should.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay, lots of people have never fully watched a Harry Potter movie or read the books. I advise that you try it though, they are really good.

      Delete
  5. I've never read or watched Harry Potter (oops), but the characters sound great. Maybe I should try finding a copy of the book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The characters are great! And, you should find a copy of the book. I'm sure that you'll really like it!

      Delete
  6. My list would also include Hagrid...he is so amazing :D :D maybe also Snape...:P
    I love the books more than the movies..they're brilliant I started re-reading the whole series again couple of days ago..:D
    PS-Umm..does your follow button not work?I tried button it shows message can't process sorry..

    Neal Kind
    Daily Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hagrid is amazing, and so is Snape. I meant to include them and Cedric maybe in the list also, but I didn't have time. I might add them a bit later. And I agree that the books are way better than the movies...but I think the movies are good too. Oh, and I also started re-reading the Harry Potter series at the beginning of November, but I have not been reading only them(I've been reading several books at a time). Right now I'm enjoying the fourth book. And, yes, my follow button is often faulty, but there's a trick to work it. If you click the tiny two squares beside the button and then click, "follow" on the pop up window, it should work :-)

      Delete
    2. I'm also on 4th at the moment..I don't have the luxury to read more than one book at a time with college and stuff :P

      Delete
  7. Hey, i was wondering if you wanted to take part in a challenge next year. This blog post explains it but it's basically just a yearly project to help spread happiness. I thought your blog name suited very well with the theme of the project. I'd love to hear your thoughts. here it is-
    http://irunthenight.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/happiness-365-day-project.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Harry Potter is my all times favourite movie! I love all the characters! You know.. my favourite character would be Severus Snape:)
    Great post Jollygirl! <3
    I'm off to reading more Harry potter books now ;)
    June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harry Potter is so awesome! And Severus Snape is one of my favorite characters.

      Delete
  9. These characters are very inspiring! I think Hermione would have to be my favorite, but it's hard to decide...
    I've tagged you for the Winter Wasteland Tag!http://www.thesilverflute.blogspot.com/2014/11/winter-wasteland-tag.html
    -- Rebecca at The Silver Flute

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are such inspiring characters-- Hermione is definitely my favorite. This is a great post idea :)

    Arushee // Unadorned Gifts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hermione is one of my favorites too! Thanks!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!