10.16.2014

NaNoWriMo Planning

Hey everyone! Its my first year doing NaNoWriMo and I can't wait! Anyway, this is kind of a plan for characters. I do not know all the characters that are going to be in my story yet but I definitely know some. I'm planning to have my finished piece be MG (middle grade) or YA (youth). I'll explain more about what this novel will be about later but for now........lets get planning!




Alex is a girl who is known for her miraculous painting talent but her real passion is writing. She gets pretty good grades and sometimes tutors other students. She likes to have fun but mainly stays to herself. 
AGE: 12 





Rachel is quite out spoken and is very friendly. She has tons of friends and she is really smart too! Though anybody would be her friend, she sticks around with Alex. 
AGE: 13


This is Shawn. Everything in his life is perfect except for his family and grades. He loves sports and singing.
AGE: 12



This is Alex's mom, Katherine. She tries to always do the best for the family. 
AGE: 37


This is Alex's dad, Brett. He really friendly and calm. 
AGE: 40




This is Shawn's dad, Josh. Josh has a very large temper. 
AGE: 43





So those are some characters! See ya later! :-)

16 comments:

  1. Yay, NaNoWriMo! Did you join the adult site or the kid site (yes, there is one)! I'm MorningTime4 on the kids one, and hopefully I'll get an account on the adult one and have the same username. ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I joined the kids site :)
      Are you doing the kids site or the adult site this year?

      Delete
    2. I'm doing both, but my word count will probably be still 50,000! :) I'll send you a buddy request! :)

      Delete
  2. Yay for joining up for NaNoWriMo. What is your word goal going to be? Thanks for sharing the photos of your characters. I always like to see how writers imagine their characters to look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! My word count goal is currently 30,000! I also like to see how writers imagine their characters to look.

      Delete
  3. I'm doing NaNo for the first time this November. Nice character plan:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, good luck with NaNoWriMo! Look forward to hearing more about your story :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm doing the adult version of Nanowrimo. I'm excited to see where this challenge brings you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing the kid version. I do not think I can write 50,000 words in 1 month! Is this your first time doing Nanowrimo?

      Delete
  6. Good luck! That seems like a fun challenge! xx

    Arushee // Unadorned Gifts

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's NaNoWriMo? Can you write a post explaining it / where can I find info about it? I might try it out this year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great that you might try it out! Below is a link to a blog post by Imogen that will tell you about it.
      http://imogenelvis.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-ins-and-outs-of-nanowrimo.html

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!