10.25.2014

Self Appreciation

I don't care,you know. I'm not hurt and I won't ever be to that comment. I'm proud! 
Proud of all I am. If you slit me open and poured all the contents out, and looked deep inside, you would know all my thoughts and emotions, my secrets. But, I would not be ashamed. I appreciate who I am. And maybe you should start too. Because when I look into your face, and the ones around you, I don't see a beast looking for food. I see a scared little person, sucking on someone else to make them feel worse than you do. Well, now your in the top of the ranks right? You're not the worst feeling person there right? So it's all good right? No. The answer is no. Look at what you've done. Look around you! Look! You've made everyone around you insecure too! So, learn to appreciate yourself. Stop being rude to others to make yourself feel better. 






source

19 comments:

  1. <3 This is beautiful!

    being-hidden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jordy! I'm checking out your blog right now!

      Delete
  2. Loved this post, so inspirational. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so true and so you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so inspirational!

    xx arushee // unadorned gifts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also like the new background! Simple and effective!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I'm still working on it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jollygirl, this is an amazing post, you are amazing!
    So many people don't realise how important self appreciation is... thank you!
    Btw, I'm loving your new blog design:)
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You are amazing too! Oh, and I'm still working on the blog design! Thanks!

      Delete
  8. I like your design even better now! very dg!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was beautiful! I loved it. <3

    Also, I tried following you, but it wouldn't let me..so next time I post or something, be sure to remind me (because I often forget things). xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rachel! And also, if you click on the tiny two squares beside the follow button and then click follow on the pop up window it will work.

      Delete
  10. Great post Jollygirl! :) I also like how your site looks.
    Hope you can have a look at my blog.

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com || Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Also, I already follow your blog!

      Delete
  11. I love this! It's very beautiful and inspiring too :)

    paranoidpuppets.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!