9.28.2014

Which one is your favorite?

Which quote is your favorite? Let me know in the comments. 





“Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.” 


“True friends are always together in spirit. (Anne Shirley)” 

“My life is a perfect graveyard of buried hopes.” 

“There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting.” 

“People laugh at me because I use big words. But if you have big ideas, you have to use big words to express them, haven't you?” 

“But if you call me Anne, please call me Anne with an 'e'.” 

“...“Oh, Marilla, looking forward to things is half the pleasure of them,” exclaimed Anne. “You mayn’t get the things themselves; but nothing can prevent you from having the fun of looking forward to them. Mrs. Lynde says, ‘Blessed are they who expect nothing for they shall not be disappointed.’ But I think it would be worse to expect nothing than to be disappointed.”...” 

-L.M Montgomery


9 comments:

  1. Haha for a second I thought you were asking us " Which one is your favourite cupcake?" :D
    Aww these are amazing quotes, thank you for sharing them with us!
    I love the Anne one hahahha, it made me laugh!
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeah, it does kind of look like I'm asking which one is your favorite cupcake!
      I love the Anne one too! The first time I saw it I laughed and laughed and laughed.

      Delete
  2. I thought the same thing as J! But mine is

    “People laugh at me because I use big words. But if you have big ideas, you have to use big words to express them, haven't you?”

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one is one of my favorites too!

      Delete
    2. By the way, my favourite cupcake is the one with the pink checkerboard sorta thingie with the blue dots. Did you 'em? They look scrumptious.

      Delete
    3. Well, my mom and I made them. The ones that look messy are mine and the other ones are my mom's! I really like the pink checkerboard with blue dots too! And, you are right, they were very very scrumptious.

      Delete
  3. I thought the same thing J!
    My favorite is probably "My life is a perfect graveyard of buried hopes." That one is so me. ;)
    Make sure to enter my writing challenge!! You can find more about it here: http://thisandthatbyaliah.blogspot.com/p/cacawc.html
    Aliah
    thisandthatbyaliah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that quote is one of my favorites! I'm so sorry that I didn't post anything for your writing challenge. I'll try to see if I can do it.

      Delete
  4. You're asking me to choose my favourite? Too hard!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!