9.10.2014

Tribute To Writers

Hi! Recently, I entered Bethan's  writing contest! I am honored that I got first place! Anyway, I read all of the other amazing entries and they were beautiful! The entries to my writing contest a few weeks ago were beautiful and I see beautiful writing on posts! So, I decided to make up a writing award called...... Tribute To Writers!




Rules:
1. Answer All Questions
2. Put the picture in your post (has to be linked back to me)
3. Tell what you love about writing (if you like writing. if you don't, then you don't have to do this award)
4. Share one piece of writing.
4. Nominate 3 other writers/ bloggers. (no tag backs) and make up 5 new questions for them to answer.
5. Have fun!



Questions (the people I nominate will be answering this but I will be too!)

1. What is your favorite type of writing?
Poetry!
2. When did you start writing? 
Since... a long time ago!
3. Your favorite author?
I have no clue! Probably J.K Rowling!
4. Have you ever finished a novel?
Nope! I prefer to write poetry but writing stories are fun!
5. On a scale of one to ten what would you rate writing?
Ten!



My one piece of writing:
Through broken glass and spider webs I go
A cave of memories and dreams that were shattered
I will face the chasm of angry souls because I know
Behind all the darkness and shadows, happiness lurks.





I love writing because:

Writing is a whole different world to me where anything can happen. Nothing is impossible in writing. Whenever I write I get a rush of excitement and I become part of the writing world. Writing makes me feel that anything can happen and nothing is impossible.




I nominate:




7 comments:

  1. This sounds like a fantastic tag. Congrats on winning the writing competition!!

    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Just wanted to stop by and say awesome job! I saw you won Bethan's competition; you totally deserve it. ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I loved your entry to Bethan's competition!

      Delete
  3. This is a great tag! Thanks so much for nominating me! And guess what? Did you pull that out of your questionnaire? I wrote something very similar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. I did pull it out of my questionare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I do this tag (very soon), I will show you what I wrote and how it compares!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!