1. Answer All Questions
2. Put the picture in your post (has to be linked back to me)
3. Tell what you love about writing (if you like writing. if you don't, then you don't have to do this award)
4. Share one piece of writing.
4. Nominate 3 other writers/ bloggers. (no tag backs) and make up 5 new questions for them to answer.
5. Have fun!
Questions (the people I nominate will be answering this but I will be too!)
1. What is your favorite type of writing?
2. When did you start writing?
Since... a long time ago!
3. Your favorite author?
I have no clue! Probably J.K Rowling!
4. Have you ever finished a novel?
Nope! I prefer to write poetry but writing stories are fun!
5. On a scale of one to ten what would you rate writing?
My one piece of writing:
Through broken glass and spider webs I goA cave of memories and dreams that were shattered
I will face the chasm of angry souls because I know
Behind all the darkness and shadows, happiness lurks.
I love writing because:
Writing is a whole different world to me where anything can happen. Nothing is impossible in writing. Whenever I write I get a rush of excitement and I become part of the writing world. Writing makes me feel that anything can happen and nothing is impossible.