9.26.2014

The 20 things tag!

Thank you to Meg for tagging me!


1. How tall are you?
4 foot 5? I'm short for a ten year old :)

2. Do you have a hidden talent? If so what?
I think I have some talents but I'm not sure about hidden ones. 

3. What's your biggest blog related pet-peeve?
When I'm copying and pasting questions for an award but the text on the blog that I am doing this from is very different from my blog's text and then the post ends up looking kind of weird. 

4. What's your biggest non-blog related pet-peeve
I guess I have a lot. But things like "Rofl" and "gtg" and other text talk kind of bother me. I'm not as bothered with them now but I like regular sentences and words a lot better!

5. What's your favourite song?
It changes all the time. Right now I really like "boss" by fifth harmony and "she looks so perfect" by 5SOS.

6. What's your favourite Etsy shop that isn't yours?
What exactly is etsy again? :)

7. What's your favourite way to spend your free time when you're alone?
Reading, blogging, writing, etc....

8. What's your favourite junk food?
Hersheys chocolate and donuts! :-) 

9. Do you have a pet or pets?
Nope! :( 

10. What are your number one favourite non-fiction and fiction books?
How could I ever pick? 

11. What's your favourite beauty product?
I'm ten so I don't wear any and I don't think I ever will. 

12. When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
I didn't exactly hear what my teacher was saying  and I was kind of tired so I ended up saying something random to question and then smiling for a long long time until I realized what I said. 

13. If you could drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
A mango milkshake.

14. What's your favourite movie?
Don't know. 

15. What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?
I have around 4 years to go to high school but I'm guessing I'll be a valedictorian or a nerd. 

16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Right where I live right now. The place that has mountains beach, and just land. (I won't be giving more info than that about where I live. )

17. PC or Mac?
PC! PC!

19. Favourite celebrity?
Do not know.

20. What blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with?
All of them (well the ones that I follow) 

I tag:
Oakstar from An Amazing Case of Wanderlust
Hannah from a Southern Girl's Life

Bye for now!



6 comments:

  1. Lovely answers, I love BO$$ too it's very catchy.
    Blog on // June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, BO$$ is super catchy! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for nominating me! I totally agree with question 3. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I know, right?

      Delete
  3. It's ok to be petite! I'm short for a 16 year old but luckily I can still drive haha ;) And I'm hosting a writing / photo contest, maybe you'd like to check it out?

    Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I will check out your contest right now.

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!