9.06.2014

Summer Wrap Up

Hi guys! As you guys know, fall is almost here and summer is about to end. Just a few days ago, I started school and am now back to the school routine! Anyway, I thought I should do a summer wrap up sort of thing! First of all, I would like to say I'm sorry for not having any pictures of the things I did. . Also, We Are The Readers  now has three posts so you can check that out and may be hit that magic follow button! Also, as you can see, I have changed my design. I like how my new design is super simple so it does not distract from posts!

Part one of summer wrap up:

Remember that post that I made this summer with my summer time goals? Well, now I'm seeing which ones I accomplished!


1. Get 10 followers by the end of the summer.

This goal has been accomplished! I currently have 15 followers via GCF and 5 followers via bloglovin

2. Add a new page to my blog.

This goal has also been accomplished with the addition of "reviews" and "extras"

3. Discover 20 new blogs.

Check! I've discovered many wonderful blogs over the summer!

4. Comment on other people's blogs more frequently.

Ding! I am pretty sure that I have commented more.

5. Learn some basic html.

Not much. I just learned how to make images smaller and larger with html, some general info about coding, and I copied and pasted some code from other places to do stuff,

6. Make a button for my blog.

Ding!




Part two of summer wrap up:

I'm going to talk about things that I have done over the summer now!
Any way, lets get started!
Reminder: None of the pictures below have been taken by me so all pictures that I use will have a caption below them that links to where the picture was found.


Home
Picture taken from http://www.discoverygirls.com/dg-blog
Okay! So just around two weeks ago I went to the Discovery Girl Summit. It was so fun! I got to meet so many people and have made tons of new friends! We went to the beach (to wet our feet and to take profile shots) we did behind the scenes (my group made parfaits) we took cover pictures, and acting pictures and so much more happened! It was really fun!



5/24/14 Bridge and coastline views
Picture taken from http://www.yelp.com/biz/bixby-bridge-big-sur


The picture above is a picture of The Bixby Bridge in California! It is so beautiful! In this picture you can't really see the ocean or the small cave to the side but you can still see how beautiful it is. 


This picture is taken from https://partywirks.com/store/skate_world_waco/category/445/public_roller_skating_birthday_parties


I also roller skated this summer with my friends! This is kind of weird but the cookies at the rollerskating place were sooooo good so my friend and I always made sure that we had enough money leftover from that day to buy a cookie! 



Picture taken from http://www.lego.com/en-us/




This summer, I also went to lego camp (though I'm not a big fan of Legoes) We made things like kicking legs, mets, things that spinned, etc......




So those are four things I've done this summer (nothing else has happened that is interesting) 



Part 3 of summer wrap up:

Goals for the rest of this year (until January first, 2015)

1. Get 30 followers
2. Practice extra math even though my math homework takes forever!
3. Work on more HTML
4. Post at least once a week (I won't be able to post on weekdays because my math homework takes to long!)
5. Center the tabs
6. Make sure to post at least once every 2-4 weeks on We Are The Readers



So, the summer wrap up is done! Bye!!

2 comments:

  1. Great wrap-up! Look forward to seeing your issue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am looking forward to your issue!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!