9.25.2014

Morningtime4's Blog Party and Writing Contest!

First of all, I would like to say thank you to everyone who commented on my previous post. I have responded to all of the comments. I wasn't able to say much in the comments individually due to lack of time but here I can thank everyone. All of your comments were so nice and sweet. I feel great that you guys aren't going to think about me any differently now that you know my age. I have realized, that I have met some quite great people in the blogging world. Anyway, thanks again! Now, for partying!


Lets get our party on!

The Ups and Downs of My Not-So-Average Life





1. What do you love about the fall season?
The leaves, the breeze, everything!
2. If you walked in a mall and saw a guacamole chip hat, would you wear one or eat it?
Take a pic of me wearing one and then eat it. :)
3. What is one of the most frustrating or aggravating things in the blogging world?
When no one reads on a post that you worked very hard on. 
4. Would you rather build a snowman or sing in the rain? (See what I did there?)
Sing in the rain. Unfortunately, my mom would not approve of that idea.
5. If you had to chose how you were a part of a theater or movie production, would you be: an actor, props designer, set designer, light/technical director, audio coordinator, costume director, music director, dance coordinator, stage manager, or a part of the audience?
Ok, so I'm actually currently working behind the scenes for a play right now and one of  the jobs above will be mine. I would probably like to be a props designer, set designer, or stage manager. 
6. List your blogging inspirations (blogs and people).
Ok, there are a lot of blogs and people that are inspirational to me but I'll just pick a few.
1. My family
2. Some of my friends
3.  Kat and Almost Completely Mad 
4. Morningtime4 and The Ups and Downs of my Not so Average Life
5. Rose and Truly Madly Deeply 
6. Eve and Eve of Womanhood
7, Oakstar and An Amazing Case of Wanderlust 
8 . And many more!
7. Do you think you could commit yourself to a Halloween costume made of lint, or a Halloween costume made of bubble wrap?
Bubble Wrap would be awesome
8. Do you tend to photo bomb people's photos, or divert from them?
Both?
9. What is one word you constantly have to keep looking up the definition to?
I'm not sure...
10. If you wrote an autobiography about yourself, what would you call it (if you couldn't place your name in the title) and why?
An Optimistic Jollygirl
And now for my entry to Morningtime4's writing contest!
You.
You hurt everyone. 
Your friends,
Your family,
Yourself,
Your words
they were piercing
And, they didn't go away
staying there 
right there
a scar
forever and ever
And your lies,
they brought you down
as the truth was 
unmasked,
You.
You betrayed 
people
hurt them
for yourself.
Now, 
I see you
biting
at your lip,
Guilt flooding into your
face
in realization of what 
you 
have done. 
There is no way to erase
what
you
did,
You 
can't take it 
back. 
But,
tomorrow,
the sun will rise
again,
a new chance,
hope



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love your answers and your entry. ^.^ I feel the angst and the hope in your writing. XD

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when no one reads a post I worked hard on, too...And a bubble wrap costume sure sounds fun!

    The writing entry actually made me happy. In a way, it sort of reminded me that life always gives you second chances.

    It was fun reading your answers, great post!

    hellostrawberrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!