9.07.2014

Lets Act More Like Colors

 
Colors, they come together to make beautiful things. Their differences don't matter, their significance doesn't matter. They just come together. Each color has a certain part in the scene and the parts all contribute whether they are small or not. You've seen different shades of colors. You know that they look different and are different but they still find a way to work together. And when they do try to work together, it doesn't turn into a mess, it turns into something....WONDERFUL!  What they do together is magical. Don't you like magical and wonderful things? We could create these kinds of things too, but only if we work together. Sadly, it doesn't seem like that is happening soon.

BUT WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN SOON! If we just let people know what working together would do!  It creates magical things like the colors do. Right now there are so many arguments between countries, about subjects, at home, at school but we can change that! I'm not saying that this world should be argument free. Arguments can be good. But, we should learn how to put aside our differences and try to work it out.

Right now, I'm letting at least 16 people know about this. Those 16 people are my followers. We could let even more people know about this! So, if you agree with what I'm saying it would be great if you mentioned it on your blog, to your family, etc.... By doing this we can make people aware about working together. You can also share the picture I have made below (you have to link the picture to my blog if you are going to use it.) So anyway, lets start raising awareness about this!


















                                                                   

10 comments:

  1. What great thinking! I love this metaphor. So true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! I will definitely do a post on this on my blog. :)
    Aliah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate you doing a post about this on your blog!

      Delete
  3. This is an astounding observation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have received the We Comment award! http://amazingcaseofwanderlust.blogspot.ca/2014/09/we-comment.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw it! Thank you so much! That was so nice of you! Also, I left a comment on your blog about the whole thing!

      Delete
  5. This is a fantastic metaphor and I really think we should all just start accepting each other. Thanks for posting this!!

    -M
    http://thelyfoflittleme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!