9.14.2014

Happiness and Sadness

Sadness-
1. Finding out that someone who you thought was your friend is really not your friend
2. Having high expectations that are let down
3. Rainy gloomy days
4. Knowing that you have made a huge mistake
5. When you figure out that the "I'm so lucky to have you as a friend!" meant nothing
6. When you figure out that someone has made a plan behind your back to separate you and another friend.

Happiness-
1. Knowing that you are going to have tons of fun working on a project with your good friends
2. Knowing that you have a great family
3. Knowing that you will have great fun learning at school the next day!



Hey guys! How are you doing? The lists above are what I am sad about and what I am happy about. Sadness is an illness an happiness is a treat. So, whenever you are feeling sad, reach for the happy. Think of the happy things in your life! You will definitely feel at least a little better.

Also, I made a writing blog that I am going to post my writing on, Some of my writing will be posted on this blog and in the writing section of this blog but all of my writing will be published on that blog. I have already published some writing and will publish more later! To visit my writing blog click here

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! And, thanks for the follow on the writing blog!

      Delete
  2. Blogging is really a Great way to discuss how we feel ! :)

    xx
    Molly
    http://www.corinnemolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is! Thank you for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  3. Sorry about the fake friend. I've been there. Just keep close to the ones you know are really there for you and everything will turn out ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope everything went alright when you had to deal with it.

      Delete
  4. I'm real sorry you had to deal with a fake friend or have high expectations let down! That's what happens to me a lot, too. :'( But that makes us treasure our real friends even more, right?

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm sorry that you had to deal with it too! And it does make us treasure our real friends more!

      Delete
  5. Nice list. I'm sorry about all those sad things though. I hope they don't get you down. Sure I will check out your blog!
    Also I love your new design:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks for checking out my writing blog!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!