9.08.2014

An Amazing Case of Wanderlust



Hello! Today I wanted to recommend a wonderful blog for you guys to read, An Amazing Case of Wanderlust! Please click here and here and here or on the picture to get to the blog. There are so many wonderful posts on Oakstar's (Oakstar is the author of the blog) blog. I go there all the time and relish her posts! Her design is really awesome too and it would be great if you could check out her blog and maybe even follow! Trust me, you are in for a treat!
But, more importantly, when you go to Oakstar's blog you are going to meet an amazing girl. I met her in California just a few weeks ago and now she and I are good friends! Oakstar, is really kind, funny, a fabulous writer (she writes amazing stories) , and so much more! I feel so lucky that I met her and that she is my friend! Again, please check out her blog, she deserves it, and you guys deserve the pleasure of her blog! 

4 comments:

  1. Jollygirl, what an amazing person you are! This was INCREDIBLE of you to do this, and so kind! Miss you and all of the DGs so much! Sending love from across the continent, Oakstar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I miss you and the other dgs too!

      Delete
  2. Love the new design! Also I love Oakstar's blog:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, Oakstar's blog is amazing!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!