8.09.2014

Followers, Pictures, and When was my blog started?

     Ok, so a few different things are going to happen in this post. First of all, I would like to say thanks to my first 12 followers. It's a wonderful feeling to know that 12 people are reading your blog. I've set a new goal of 25 followers by December 30,2014. Followers, thanks so much for reading and commenting on this blog.
     So you might notice in the archives that the first post on this blog was in February. The weird thing is, I started caring about my blog in the summer. Before July I just wrote posts. I never changed my blog design, advertised, or did anything else. So the confusing thing is: did I start my blog in July or February. Its a tricky question because I wrote my first post in February but I started caring about this blog and adding gadgets, changing templates, etc in July. Let me know in the comments of when you think I started my blog, February or July.
 Below are some nice pictures that I took on my visit to California. It is odd that I'm showcasing these pictures now because last time I went to California was in December. California is a lovely place. I'm glad that I get to visit it again soon.
The Beach which had a skateboard rink in it
                                 
The ocean

The Golden Gate Bridge (There is a lot of traffic here)
The Hollywood Sign

Tall Redwood Trees


So those are some pictures of California. I will take more when I go next time and will post them sometime in September probably.


Note: I added a new page to this blog called extras. It has some information about contacting, guest posts, button swaps, etc.... Also, there are several links of blogs that I like. I wish I could have linked all the blogs I like but I didn't want to put way too many blogs on that page so..... You can comment on the extras page if you want your blog in the links but don't see it.




     



11 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I've always wanted to visit America!

    I'd say you started in February. It is the first post, and there is a precise date. Also, if you hadn't started your blog in February, then you wouldn't have been able to care for it in July (if that makes sense).

    Yasmine | Cloudy Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, what you said about when I started blogging does make sense.

      Delete
  2. Ah, isn't California so nice! The beach is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luv California! I can't wait to go! Love those pictures, and I'm going to update frequently at California if I have time, are you? I CAN"T WAIT! Still haven't decided on my profile outfit, yikes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might update in California. But, I have a feeling that you and I will be very busy making new friends! Good luck on y out profile outfit! I just decided on mine yesterday!

      Delete
  4. Oooh, California! I haven't been there in awhile! :D I love the photos! And, I think you started your blog in February. I knew that your blog existed real early. I had the same problem when I first started posting in February last year; I didn't know anyone, and most of the blogging people I've met then are on hiatus. But Yasmine took the words out of mouth! If you started early, you wouldn't have started caring about it now. You're doing great so far! :D

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! thanks for showing it to me! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm glad you like this blog! I like yours too!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!