8.11.2014

The Kindred Spirit Tag

     Hi! Eve made up a new tag: The Kindred Spirit Tag and I'm participating in it!


Rules:
1. Answer the questions you are given.
2. Nominate anyone you'd like.
3. Give 10 questions for others to answer (you can use Eve's questions if you'd like).
4. Share the picture above^ with the post you make and link it back to Eve's blog.

1. Who is your favorite character in Anne of Green Gables?
Anne! I just love hearing her talk! One of my favorite parts of the book was when Anne was talking to Matthew at the beginning of the book. I don't know why but Anne's rambles are always so interesting. 
2. Are you more like Anne or Diana?
Diana!
3. What is your favorite quote from the book/movie?
I have quite a few! Some of my favorite quotes from the book are below!
“Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.” 
“True friends are always together in spirit.” 
“My life is a perfect graveyard of buried hopes.” 
“There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting.” 
“People laugh at me because I use big words. But if you have big ideas, you have to use big words to express them, haven't you?” 
“But if you call me Anne, please call me Anne with an 'e'.” 
4. What was the funniest moment in it?
Probably the part with Gilbert and the slate! You know what I'm talking about, right? 
5. Would you rather have Diana's raven black hair or Anne's carrot red hair?
Raven Black Hair!
6. What do you think of Gilbert?
He is awesome!
7. What are your thoughts on puff sleeves
Puffed sleeves are awesome because Anne said so.!
8. Have you ever been to Canada?
Nope!
9. How would you describe Anne?
High Tempered, Creative, Imagninative
10. Favorite word Anne uses in the book/movie?
I would need to reread the book but I really like Anne's names for different kinds of things! 


I'm going to nominate 3 people. I'm not really sure if anyone of them has read Anne of Green Gables or watched the movie so if you have not then you don't have to do this. Also, if you have read or watched Anne of Green Gables and are nominated but don't want to do this, then you don't have to do this.
Nominations:

Note: The Writing Contest is ending on the coming August 15. That is only four more days to enter. I am very surprised and pleased that I have gotten seven entries already! Before I said I would do only a first place but now I will also do a second place and maybe an honorable mention. First and second place will get their piece published on my blog and a button. Also, first place will get some additional prizes to pick from. I will announce the winners on either August 16 or August 17! 




9 comments:

  1. Hello JollyGirl,
    I can't wait to try this new tag! I have read the first book of Anne in Green Gables so I will (probably) make up my own questions. Thanks!

    xoxo
    June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'm looking forward to your entry!

      Delete
    2. Not entry- I mean post

      Delete
  2. I love your answers!!! Anne is so awesome, right? She is such a unique fictional character. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there!
    I am trying to follow your blog with google connect as you've asked but the button doesn't seem to work right now. HOpe you can fix it. hehe Hope you follow me too if you haven't. Thanks again. :)

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay! I followed you a few days ago! I have been having some problems with that button. I think it works now but I'm not sure.

      Delete
  4. I really really enjoy Anne of Green Gables (: And the quotes you put in this post are some of my favorites as well!

    Oh yeah, and as Sammie said, I don't think the follow button is working on your blog :( I tried to follow and encountered some issue. Hope you can fix it so that I can follow your lovely blog :D xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much for coming to this blog! Yeah, the follow button is not working too well right now. Whenever I want to follow a blog and it is not working I usually press the two tiny squares that are always beside the button. Then, a new page comes up with all of that blog's followers and at the top it will say "follow". When I click this, it usually works!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!