8.07.2014

Best Person I Can Be

"Whats your goal in life," the dark haired girl whispered. "Guess," the other girl replied.
" Is your goal to be rich? To be famous?" 
"Nope"
"Is your goal to please everyone? To be smarter than everyone?"
"Nope"
"Is your goal to be more successful than other people? Have people amazed by you?"
"Nope"
"Is it to be the best at your profession? To have everyone else look up to you as a role model?"
"Nope" 
"Then what is your goal? What else could it be?"
"My goal is to be the best person I can. I don't have to be better than everyone else. I don't need anyone else to say I'm amazing or surpass what anybody else did to make me feel good. I don't even have to know that I did anything amazing. I just need to know that I tried to be the best I could. That is enough for me to make me feel good about myself."










11 comments:

  1. Beautiful. <3 And about the question: it's both, an act of kindness that someone did or an act of kindness that you had done.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that! You should totally enter that somewhere! It was excellent and really professional!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I actually did enter it somewhere!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful and amazing and everything else everyone has already said:P

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!