8.05.2014

3 Liebster Awards!



    Hi! I've been tagged for the liebster award from 3 people! Thanks you Girl Radio from http://thebestguidetobeingme.blogspot.com/, Ella from http://scribblesbyella.blogspot.com/, and Hannah from http://hannahmitter.blogspot.com/!
RULES
1. Post eleven facts about yourself.
2. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you, an then create an eleven-questions set for the next group of nominees.
3. Choose eleven people to nominate and link them in the post.
4. Let your nominees know they've been tagged--and no tag-backs!




  I know that since I've been nominated by 3 people I should have 33 facts about myself but I'm very bad at writing facts so for my sake and yours I will only write 11 facts. 
1. I'm really picky about summer camps. I've never been to a summer camp that I thought was great!
2. I saw a bird trying to catch fish today. It was interesting to see!
3. I like typing smiley faces on the computer! :) :) :) :D :D :D 
4. I follow a lot of blogs (74) so I read around 15-20 posts every day!
5. I like to comment on other people's blogs.
6. I like it when other people comment on my blog1
7. I am an ambivert.
8. I'm excited for an unknown time in 2015.
9. I'm getting hungry.
10. I'm a fast typer.
11. I'm so glad that this is my last fact.

Now, lets get going with the questions! First: Ella's questions!
1. What is your life goal?
I won't answer this question just now, I think I might devote a whole post to it later.
2. Who is your idol?
I don't really have one.
3. Have you ever wanted to do something crazy or just be someone else for a while?
Sometimes when I'm in a doctors office I can want to do crazy things.
4. What is your favorite quote?
I don't really have a specific favorite quote but the list below is some quotes that I like.

5. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
More wishes.
6. Do you have and/or want any pets?
I don't have any pets but it would be nice to have one!
7. Do you prefer coffee or tea? (Or neither?)
I've never tasted tea.
8. What was the last book your read?
It was something about the Civil War.
9. How many countries have you visited in your lifetime?
3
10. What do you think your spirit animal would be?
A deer?
11. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
I wouldn't change anything! I like myself just the way I am!


Next is: Hannah's questions!
1.Favourite day of the year?
 I don't have one.
2. Hot chocolate or tea?
Hot chocolate!
3. Lunch or dinner?
Dinner?
4. Morning or evening?
Morning!
5. Writing or reading?
Reading
6. Blogging or noveling?
I write poetry more than I write novels so I would say blogging because I don't write stories that often.
7. Strawberries or blueberries?
Strawberries!
8. Skirts or shorts?
Shorts!
9. Dancing or sport?
Dancing!
10. Frozen or Tangled?
Frozen!
11. Loose hair of ponytail?
Ponytail!

Next is: Girl Radio's questions!

  1. Least favorite ice cream flavor?  : I don't know                                                                                
  2. Singing or dancing? : Singing
  3. What have you been doing over the summer?: Going to summer camps, going to my friends house, staying home,etc............
  4. West Coast or East Coast (of the US)?: I don't get what you mean by this question.
  5. What's your lucky number?: 24
  6. What was your last dream about?: It was about this teacher that turned out to be nice even though everyone said that they were strict!
  7. Weird question - do you prefer public transit or walking?: Public Transit
  8. Can you juggle?: Nope
  9. What was the last book you read?: As I said before, some book about the Civil War.
  10. What was the last movie you watched?: Antz?
  11. What was the last song you listened to: Thousand Years                                                                                                                                          
I nominate anybody who has commented on my blog at least once and has not done the Liebster Award in 1 week or more. I also nominate anyone who's blog title has the letter "J" in it. I also nominate whoever types "A noisy noise annoys an oyster:!

Reminder: You should leave a link in the comments with the link to your piece of writing for the writing contest by August 15, 2014. I've only got one entry so far but a few other people said they would enter too! So, I'm looking forward to all the entries! If you have no clue what I'm talking about, then just find the post in my archive that says writing contest. It will be the one before this post. 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Also, I love your blog!

      Delete
  2. I love your answers, Jollygirl! I'll try to make time to write a piece for your contest!

    Also, I have the next set of questions for the interview! I have five more questions after these, which are pretty much laid back and REALLY random. If you want me to include any images from Pinterest/Tumblr/Weheartit to go with your
    answers, then just link me some (I'll credit the source) and tell me which picture corresponds with which question! Finally, can you name two colors that you like? I'm going to try this format for styling the interview posts. :)

    1) So, you're a musician! What instrument(s) do you play? Do you play with a band or orchestra, or perform?
    2) Was there one act of kindness that is significant to you, personally?
    3) Earlier you said that try to find a lesson in life... what is your favorite life lesson, and why?
    4) Can you give your own definition of optimism, and how does it affect you?
    5) What do you hope readers get out of your blog?

    Can't wait to hear your answers!
    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the questions! I will give my answers to you sometime this week! Thanks for trying to make time to make a piece for my writing contest. I know that you are kind of busy now.

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!