7.28.2014

Rollerskating Camp Day One

    Hi!! Some changes have been made to this blog:
1. At the top of my blog instead of just a title there is a picture that I took that says "The Reflections of a Jolly girl".
2. I made a button for this blog!
3. I changed the layout a bit.
4. I added a review page which doesn't have anything on it yet but soon will!

    Today was my first day of roller skating camp. I really like rollerskating and don't get to do it often so I was really excited for this camp. So here is how my day in camp went:
9:00-10:45: Rollerskating! My friend and I talked while rollerskating. It was fun since it was the first time I had been rollerskating in months. I would have to say that the only bad thing was tripping and falling backwards(I also fell frontwards a few times too but this obviously does not hurt as much as falling backwards.) When you're rollerskating, you will fall a few times but usually not backwards. So I guess I just had bad luck.
11:30-12:45: Crab Soccer:( I don't get why we were doing this for so long considering that I was in a rollerskating camp. The counselors divided us up into teams (I got stuck in a bad team with mean sarcastic people) and then we played. The game was basically like soccer except you had to crab walk while playing. Doing this for several minutes straight can get very tiring. We had to play this game in the rollerskating rink. I don't think this was a good idea on the counselors part considering that the people have roller skated  over the rink in stain, dirt, and sweat covered roller skates. Also, this was not a fun game.
1:00-1:25- Lunch. I didn't eat much.
1:25- 2:15- Fun Fitness. This was fun! We did things like juggling tricks and stacking relay races!
2:15-3:00- We played soccer (regular not crab) and spider ball. In soccer nobody passed me the ball and in spider ball I pretty much just sat down the whole time.
3:00-4:00- More crab soccer? I don't understand why we played so much crab soccer instead of rollerskating!
4:00- 5:00: Rollerskating!

I barely got any time to roller skate. I wish I had gotten to roller skate more. After all, I did go to a rollerskating camp. I'm hoping that I will get to skate more tomorrow. I hope you all are having a good summer. Bye!!

16 comments:

  1. That camp sounds fun, except for the crab soccer part. Why would you want to play soccer while crab-walking?

    Ps. I added your button to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like the crab soccer part. Thanks for adding my button to your blog! I love your blog and will add your button to my blog soon too!

      Delete
  2. Sounds fun! I love the button, totally putting it on my Friends page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That sounds like fun (except for the crab soccer part. Ouch!). I'll put your button up as soon as I get back onto my actual laptop rather than my iPad!

    Okay, so I wasn't sure how exactly I was going to do the interview, but here it goes: I'll ask you a series of questions though comments and you can reply on my blog (I'm going to have my comments moderated. It's temporary.). So, here's the first question: "Introduce yourself. Tell us your hobbies, personality, quirks, whatever you think is important when you first met someone." :)

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the crab soccer part was horrible. Thanks for putting my button up! I'll answer the first question for the interview as soon as possible. Thanks again, for interviewing me! I appreciate it sooo much!

      Delete
  4. That camp sounds like a lot of fun! Nice to know you had a good time.
    Check out my blog? :)

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just checked out your blog! It's really nice!

      Delete
  5. It sounds like for the most part you had a great time! I was wondering that through the last email DG sent us, you could tell me what number you are. I'm the twentieth, and all my facts are about writing. I'm eager to learn more about you! Twenty three days left!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm number seven! I looked at your profile. You seem really cool!

      Delete
  6. I have tagged you for the Liebster Award! Check it out here: http://hannahmitter.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you can drop by my blog and perhaps follow back?

    Lucy // Lucys Life Through a Lense

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a nice blog! I was not able to find a google friend connect button so I only followed by email.

      Delete
  8. Hey Jollygirl! You have a neat blog! I just wanted to drop you a note to say that I've followed you on Bloglovin' and I tried to on GFC but it's not letting me, so I'll try again later. :)


    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love your blog! I follow it!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!