7.17.2014

Liebster award and Once upon a time

    All Once fans including me are waiting for one thing. They are waiting for the Once Upon a Time season four to start! In season four the characters from the movie, Frozen will be included in Once Upon a Time! I can't wait for it to start in fall! These kind of things are what makes Once so interesting to watch- characters that people enjoy(ex: Wicked Witch, Snow White, Evil Queen, etc.....)!!!


    Hi! Have any of you ever watched the show Once Upon a Time? If you haven't, you must watch it right now! Once Upon a Time is basically a dramatic show based on fairy tales. Shows usually have two things going on in each episode- meaning that the episode shows you what happened in the past and shows you what is going on in the present. This is good because in Once Upon a Time the past helps you understand what is going on. Also, Once Upon a Time is so captivating . When I started watching the show, I was hooked!! The show has so many twists and cliffhangers! It's just amazing!  I would say that the best thing about Once Upon a Time though, is actually the characters! 

    I would really recommend watching Once Upon a Time. If you do watch Once Upon a Time please mention what you like about Once Upon a Time in the comments!! 
(The link below links to a website where you may be able to find more information about Once Upon a Time and watch some episodes of it)

http://abc.go.com/shows/once-upon-a-time/episode-guide      


Liebster Award 

Hi!! I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Eve from http://eveofwomanhood.blogspot.com/. Thank you Eve!
Rules:

+ Post eleven facts about yourself.

+ Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven-question set for the next group of nominees.

+ Choose eleven people to nominate and link them in the post.

+ Let your nominees know they've been tagged - and no tag-backs!


11 facts:
1. I love to read.
2. In my opinion, Red Velvet cake is awesome! 
3. I really like the shows Full House, Psych, Glee and, Once Upon A Time.
4. I can't wait until the end of August.
5. 24 is one of my favorite numbers.
6. I just finished a historical fiction book about Hurricane Katrina.
7. I'm not sure what day of the week it is today.
8. I like to eat Ice cream with marshmallows  melted in.

9. I don't like Rain.

10. I've been on the computer for an hour so far today doing blogger.


11. I  woke up at 5:20 in the morning today.




Eve's Questions: 

1. If you could choose your own natural hair color, what color would it be?
Black, like my hair already is.

2. If a dog started talking to you would you..
A. Jump up and down screaming and run away at the shock of it.
B. Think your mind was playing tricks on you and walk on.
C. Start up a conversation with the dog.
D. None of the above. What kind of question is this anyways?
Start up a conversation with the dog

3. How do you eat a Twix bar?
I take small bites.

4. Would you rather keep your Christmas tree up for a year or wear Christmas sweaters for a year?
I would rather keep my Christmas tree up for a year.
5. If you had to dress in a certain time period's fashion all your life, which would it be?
1980s???
6. Is there a food you eat that when you eat it you think of a certain memory?
Not really

7. If you could be the author of one of your favorite books, which would it be?
I would be the author of Wonder by R.J Palacio.

8. Who is one person through History that you would like to chat with?
King Arthur??
9. Is there a song that annoys you? If so what is it?
Yes, there is a song that annoys me called "What does the Fox say?"
10. Would you rather wear flip flops in the winter, or wear a coat in the summer?
I would rather wear flip flops in the winter!
11. Things you didn't get to do this summer:
Summer isn't over yet so I'm not sure yet but one thing I know I didn't get to do was light fireworks on The Fourth of July.

I nominate:
Morningtime4
June
Bethan
Maiya
Lauren
Anna
Jaime B
Oakstar
Lizzie Wolfe
Celia 
Michaela 



My questions for the people I nominated:

1. What type of music do you listen to? (Genre, artists, songs?)
2. What usually cheers you up?
3. What makes you sad?
4. Is there something you constantly misplace at your house or anywhere?
5. Do you have a favorite book? Why or why not?
6. What is the longest you have slept?
7. Do you have anyone you go to for advice?
8. What is the one habit you are proud of breaking or want to break?
9. What do you usually order at a restaurant? What is your favorite restaurant?
10. What is your favorite word? Least favorite?
11. Describe something that happened you for which there was no reasonable explanation?

Bye!!!
    
  

11 comments:

  1. Oh Jollygirl, I can't wait till the end of August either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!! Guess what? There are 36 days left untill the summit!

      Delete
    2. Lol! I'm keeping track too!

      Delete
  2. Thank you Jollygirl! I will be doing it some time this week! Love the Once Upon A Time post you did!

    June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Welcome! I'm glad you liked the Once Upon A Time post!

      Delete
  3. Thanks, Jollygirl! I'll post my answers either this Saturday or Sunday ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love your choices for 2, 8, and eleven. Me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! My favorite fact is two!
    I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started watching OUaT on Netflix, so I'm behind a season. :(

    Also . . . Psych is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Psych is amazing! I wish there were more seasons.

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!