7.22.2014

Just Some Causal Updates and Update on Goals

1.  Hi! So, I was thinking about making a reviews page! On that page I would review books, movies, products, etc..... Making a review page would also cross off one of my summer goals for blogging! I was thinking though, couldn't I just put my reviews on the main part of this blog?
So, I wondering, do you guys think I should make a new page?

2.  Before the start of July, I didn't know that there was a follow button where people can follow your blog and you can follow other people's blogs! When I did add a follow button I made a goal to get 5 followers by the end of the summer. I have reached my goal! However, summer hasn't ended yet so my new goal is to have 10 followers by the end of the summer! Please help me reach my goal!

3.  I want to make a button for this blog but I'm not exactly sure how. So, I wondering if anybody could tell me how to do that. I would really appreciate it if someone did!

So, you might remember the post about my blogging goals. Well, I want to update these goals. So the updated new ones are below.

1. Get 10 followers by the end of the summer.
2. Add a new page to my blog.
3. Discover 20 new blogs.
4. Comment on other people's blogs more frequently.
5. Learn some basic html.
6. Make a button for my blog.

I think that those goals are pretty good. At the end of the summer I will have a post that tell you guys the goals I achieved and the goals I didn't.

Have a good day! Bye!

8 comments:

  1. I could show how to make a blog button! I'm going to be posting a post about actually creating one on my Riveting Raspberry blog. If you already now how to make an image for it I also have a tutorial on how to make it into a grab it button. :)
    Grab it Button tutorial: http://rivetingraspberry.blogspot.com/2014/05/the-easiest-way-to-make-grab-it-button.html

    If you want to contact me here is my email: eveofwomanhood@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I'll definitely read the blog tutorial about how to make a button!

      Delete
  2. I think you doing a review page would be a great idea. I known I'd read it!
    We share a lot of the same blogging goals. :) I've slowly been accomplishing mine, although I have yet to figure out how to make a button.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, thanks for the input on the review page!

      Delete
  3. It'd be awesome if you added a review page! :) And congrats on six followers; you've been working so hard, and you totally deserve it!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your input! Thanks for congratulating me!
      P.S. I like your new blogger profile picture!

      Delete
  4. Love your blog! Thanks so much for visiting and following mine:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!