7.15.2014

Sunshine Award

Hi!! Morningtime4 from the blog http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/ nominated me for the Sunshine Award!! Thank you so much Morningtime4!!



RULES:
i. Thank the person who nominated you.ii. Answer the questions the person who nominated you asked.iii. Nominate a few other bloggers.iv. Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.v. Notify the bloggers you nominated on their blog.vi. Put the award button on your blog.


Morningtime4's questions:
1) If you had the power to hangout with one of your favorite fictional characters, what would you two do?
I would give a tour of earth to my favorite fictional character. I know it seems odd to give a tour to your favorite fictional character but my favorite fictional character either comes from Hogwarts or a dystopian so they wouldn't know about the different things on earth right now. Then, after the tour of earth, I would ask about the fictional character's home. Then I would just talk to them about everything!! 
2) What is your opinion on croissants?
They taste good- but only if they are sweet!!
3) One lesson that you wish you had learned earlier in life?
One lesson that I wished I has learned earlier in life is that you should stand up to people and you shouldn't bow down to people who are angry at you for no reason. 
4) What Broadway show universe would you want to live in, and why?
Umm....I've never watched a Broadway show. But- I guess......Wicked?
5) When you can't go to sleep, what do you do? (Do you just read in bed, or stretch?)
I keep on trying to sleep or I read a book for a while
6) If you had an alter ego, what would your alter ego's name be and what would their personality be like?
I'm not exactly sure about this one but my alter ego would probably be called Anne. She would be very talkative and very imaginative. (Based on Anne from "Anne in Green Gables"
7) Name three to five bloggers you would want to meet, and why.
1. I would want to meet Morningtime4 from http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/ because I've admired her blog for a long time and because her blog was the first blog I read
2. I would want to meet Bethan fromhttp://www.thinkreadwritedream.blogspot.com/ because I love her blog and she seems really nice!
3. I would want to meet Oakstar  from http://amazingcaseofwanderlust.blogspot.com/ because she is so friendly and awesome! I'm glad that I actually do get to meet her!!!
4. I would want to meet Eve from http://eveofwomanhood.blogspot.com/ because her blog is really interesting and fun to read!
The people above are only a few people bloggers I want to meet! I want to meet so many bloggers!! I wish I could list them all but I can't because of lack of time.
8) Something that you just can't stand?
When people say that what someone else is doing is bad but they are doing the same thing!
9) What would your dream occupation be?
Pediatrician, Writer
10) If you had three wishes given to you by a genie or a fairy, what would they be?
1. I wish that I had the ability to time travel
2. I wish that there are no more wars in this world
3. I wish that I have 100000000000000000000000 more wishes


Here are my questions that whoever I nominate will anwswer:
1. Books or tablets?
2. What is your favorite book?
3. Would you rather stop eating desserts for the rest of your life and still be able to blog not be able to blog and still eat desserts?
4. Why did you start blogging? 
5. What are your dreams for the world?
6. What three words describe you the best?
7. Would you rather stop reading or stop blogging
8. How long have you been blogging
9. What are some of your talents?
10. Are you and introvert, an extrovert, or in-between? Why? 

I nominate:
1. Nicole Rose from http://a-dancers-pointe.blogspot.com/
2. Tane Hannah from http://tangerinetane.blogspot.com/
3. Oakstar from http://amazingcaseofwanderlust.blogspot.com/

Bye!!




2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jollygirl! I love your answers! I only like sweet croissants too, but I like chocolate filled croissants as well! Being a pediatrician sounds cool!!! Standing up to people is something that I wish I learned too. :( I used to be bullied when I was younger, especially in first grade. The girl bullying me actually moved to my school (we only knew each other in taekwondo) and even at school she would tease me. Being a pediatrician is neat, too!I'd love to meet you, too, if we ever had the chance too! Well, maybe in the future, when we're published writers and have book signings, we'd bump into each other! That'd be pretty cool, haha. :D

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I used to be bullied when I was younger too! It was actually in first grade too! Then I was bullied again last year. I'm glad that I learned to stand up for my self because if not I would have had a super hard time last year.
      It would be cool if we met each other in the future! In the future when I'm at a book signing I will probably always look around to see if I can find any of the bloggers I met online!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!