1. First take a biscuit (the brand "Parle G" is a really good for this recipe)
2. Spread Nutella over the flat side of the biscuit with a butter knife
3. Take one or two Craisins and put them on the flat side of the biscuit. (If Raisins and Cranberries had a baby they would be called Craisins)
4. Take a chessmen cookie and crush it into a powder. Sprinkle the chessman cookie powder over the biscuit.
Now you are done!!! I don't have a picture of what I made so I'll just describe it.
A small biscuit with dark brown nutella on one side and one Craisin on it in the middle of the biscuit and a sprinkle of crushed chessmen cookie on it.
This might sound like a odd recipe but it tastes really good. My family ate it and they loved it!! I really like the craisin on the biscuit because it gives a nice pop of flavor and is contrasting with the rest of the ingredients.
Remember I said that I would tell one fact about my self every day? Well since I didn't blog for eleven days I'll tell you guys 5 things about my self today- not 11- I don't have time for that right now! So, lets get on with it!!Also from now on I won't tell things about my self every day just frequently.
1. I'm reading "To kill a Mockingbird" right now
2. I like to follow blogs (If you want me to follow yours I'd love too!)
3. I am double jointed
4. I like experimenting(not necessarily science)
5. I'm not sure if I'm an introvert or and extrovert
So that is it for today!!