6.27.2014

Wasted Words

  On my writing page I have posted another poem called "Wasted Words". Today I would briefly like to talk about wasted words. In my poem, a girl says many rude things. Her mean comments were her last words. The message of the poem was that you shouldn't waste words on negative rude things. Instead, use words to say positive nice things. Everyone has a limited amount of words they can say in their lifetime. Choose carefully what you want to say with them.
   My fact about myself today is that I like to write poetry (you might have noticed that everything on my writing page so far is poetry). I also like to write fantasy but never finish my fantasy stories. I hope you have a good day!!! Bye!!!!!!!!!!

Whoohoo!!! Poets corner!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!