6.30.2014

Some New Announcements and Another Description of a Dream



1. If you like this blog you can subscribe to the posts by email. If you want to subscribe to posts on my writing page you have to go to that page and subscribe.
2. I have a new poem on my writing page.
3. At the bottom of each of my posts there will be words with check marks beside them. There, you can check boxes next to the words that describe each post.

Now, on to my crazy dream that happened when I was in preschool.

                                    The Dream

A witch came to my family's house in the disguise of a house helper person. We hired her to help clean our house. I discovered that she was a witch when I heard her plotting evil things. So, I pushed her into the laundry machine and put the machine on cycle. That was the end of the dream that I had in 
preschool!

Yes, I had crazy dreams a lot a few years ago. I still have plenty of dreams but they are not that crazy and I can't remember much about them. I think my last dream had something to do with businesses. Having a dream about businesses is quite peculiar but-oh well.

I started reading Anne of Anvonlea (the second book of the Anne of Green Gables Series). It has been  few months since I have read the first book.

My favorite characters in Anne of Green Gables series so far

1. Anne 2. Diana 3. Gilbert Blythe 4. Marilla 5. Mr. Harrison (sort of ) 6. Rachel Lynde 
(My top two favorite characters are Anne and Rachel Lynde).

I'm also reading "Almost Home" which is pretty good. Have a good day!!!
P.S. One fact about me is that I like the book Anne of Green Gables.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!