5.24.2014

Summer!

   Hi!!!!!! Summer is coming up really soon. In summer, I'm going to go to a bunch of summer camps and stay home.
   There is this magazine I read called "Discovery Girls". I applied for the summit a few months ago and just got news yesterday that I was selected! In about a week or two, I will get a packet and start working on some parts of the magazine and then go to the summit (It is in California) in August. I think it is a great opportunity!  Have a good weekend! Byeeeee!!!!






































2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jollygirl! Wow, I'm so happy for you that you got into the Summit!!!!!! XD It's such an incredible opportunity, and I hope you have tons of fun not just at the Summit, but over the summer as well. ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you have fun over the summer too!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!