|If you use this picture credit it to me.|
As the new year arises, it's the perfect time to think about how to improve yourself, make things better. It's a new beginning and chance for a great year, as a great person. It's important to embrace this chance and the many beginnings and the years we have. The years to gain new experiences, learn new things, etc. are a blessing and something that we should use. 2014 was a great year for me, but maybe not for everybody. To those of you that haven't had the best year, now's the chance to have a great one. It's time to change your mindset to a positive one and look forward to all the experiences of 2015 and know that you're capable of making your own year amazing! You can choose how you want to improve, take on experiences, etc... I don't know exactly what will happen in the coming, whether or not it's bad or good. But, I'm ready to take it on.
Things to be excited about in 2015:
- My first blog anniversary on February 1
- Going on a trip!
- Reading new books and Watching new movies and shows
- The issue of discovery girls that I'm in as a discovery girl coming out
- Harry Potter(I'm always excited about Harry Potter)
- Graduation(The food there!)
- Starting Middle School(It's a chance for meeting new people!)
- Pepperidge Farm Gingerman are wonderful simple sugary delights. You can buy them here.
- The Nutella hazelnut spread with cocoa is something that we've all ate. You can buy them here.
- Red Velvet Cake is delicious, moist, and sweet but I don't like the frosting..so I only eat the cake!
- Making coffee and tea. I don't like coffee but there was a recent chain of coffee/tea incidents. I only made coffee one time for my mom a few days ago, and it exploded in the microwave and I cleaned it up. The next day my mom was making tea for my dad..and it exploded in the microwave. The day after that, my dad was making tea for himself...and it exploded in the microwave.
- The Clay Lion is possibly the best book I've ever read...maybe..I've read a lot of books. See here for a description of what it is about.
- Tin Men is the sequel to The Clay Lion. It's not as good, but still is amazing. See here for a description of the book.
- The Harry Potter series. I re-read them a while ago and I will always love the books. If you have not read them, I EXTREMELY advise that you buy all the books this instant and do. See here for a description of the books.
Some of my favorite blogs(There are so many more blogs that I love than the ones listed here, but due to time, I can't list them all.)
New Year Resolutions:
1. Blog more. I haven't been blogging as much as I'd like too. I've been posting about once a week and I think that from now, I'll try to post 2-3 times a week.
2. Start doing yoga more often.
3. Stop thinking that I have to get everything right on the first try. #coffee/tea incident
4. Finish writing my nanowrimo novel
5. Comment more.
I wish you the best of luck for the new year! Bye!!